- God’s time is different than our time, and 2,000 years may seem like a long time to us, but it just might not be in the grand scheme of things.
- God loves each of us unconditionally, but he also loves all of humanity unconditionally, and we’re part of a bigger plan.
- Bad stuff happens, but it’s going to be worth it.
- God keeps his promises.
- What God thinks of me is far more important than what judgmental people think of me, and I have no reason to be afraid of anyone.
- Most people (including myself) don’t take the fact that we are the body of Christ seriously enough.
- Prayer works